Bastrop TX Concrete Offers Concrete Slabs and Foundations
Foundations and Slabs
Bastrop TX Concrete specializes in foundations and slabs. Additionally, we excel in foundation repair.
In Texas, most houses and properties are built on concrete slabs. This is because the weather dictates what type of foundations houses have.
The foundation your house is built on has a huge impact on the structural integrity of your home. Sometimes, due to soil shifting, foundations move and cause cracks. But, as with any building material, upkeep and repairs ensure this very popular building product endures for a long time.
Bastrop TX Concrete is premier concrete contractor. Our crew offers high-quality concrete services including installation and repair of concrete foundations and slabs.
Features of Our Foundations and Slabs
Benefits and Features
Our slab foundations are usually made of concrete that is 4″–6″ thick in the center. We place the concrete slab on a layer of sand for drainage that acts as a cushion.
If you’ve got cracks in your slabs, foundation, or walls, call us for repair work. Professional repair ensures no further damage or expense result.
Leaving cracks in your concrete foundations or slabs often leads to structural damage to your structure. As a result, loss of your home’s value and structural integrity occurs. The longer you ignore it, the more your foundation sinks, causing more expensive damage.
Also to note, hairline cracks are the first indicator you could have a foundation problem. If these increase call the professionals at Bastrop TX Concrete. Our Crew will come and inspect the cracking and damage.
Benefits of concrete foundations and slabs
There are various reasons why concrete foundations are a solid advantage for your home:
- Cost Savings- Cost savings is a huge advantage. It is possible to save a significant about of money. A house built with a concrete slab doesn’t have a crawl space or basement. And this is a major savings.
- Less Time to Dry- It doesn’t take long for a concrete slab to dry. This means that there is less downtime. Having no basement speeds up the process significianly.
- Protection from Pests- A concrete slab protects your structure from termites, animals and other insects. This is because there are no open spaces underneath the property that give access to wooden joists or supports that animals or insects can destroy.
- Less Risk of Damage from Flooding- Concrete slabs decrease the risk of damage from flooding.
- Fewer Steps- Slab homes are frequently constructed closer to the ground than homes with basements or crawl spaces. Therefore, fewer steps are needed to access the house. This is particularly desireable for people who reuire easier access.
We Always Offer Free Quotes on All Foundation and Slab Pouring Services!
Hire Our Team
Bastrop TX Concrete is a family owned and operated concrete team. Our results speak for themselves. Hire us and you get the highest quality work every time. Our customers are 100% satisfied because we are honest, fair, and highly skilled.
Additionally, we offer free consultations for every job. Give us a call today to discuss a concrete slab, foundation installation, or foundation repair.
Talk to our project foreman at 512-872-6099 TODAY!